– We want to strongly advise those of you who have “symptoms” (fever over 100, cough or sore throat, shortness of breath, or have come into contact with anyone confirmed to have Covid 19 in the past 14 days) or are considered “at risk”, please stay home and live-stream;
– As you enter the sanctuary you may pick up disposable communion elements, and drop off your offering in the baskets;
– If you want to tithe online, the kiosk is available.
Here’s how you can join us online: Our church website: http://www.summitchurchkansas.com/media/. Our Services start at 10am. If you have any questions about live-streaming please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fellowship (snacks): 8:30-9:00 am
Bible Study: 9:00-9:45
Kids and Students Bible Study: 9:00-9:45 (Kids check in 8:45-9:15)
Classes for Adults:
- Rm 103 Gary Crouse – Class temporarily suspended
- Rm 105 Various teachers
- Rm 106 Joan Hearne – Word Explosion – Moving Into the Kingdom of God
- Rm 107 Keith Martin – The Study of Proverbs
- Rm 108 John Rouse/Jason Hamlin – Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World
Worship: 10:00 – 11:30
Adults, Students, and Kids Church (Kids check in 9:45-10:20)
Wednesday Nights at the Summit:
- 5:30 pm Light Supper
- 6:00 Vocal Practice
- 6:15 GriefShare, Room #103, Mickey Zoretic & Eddy Southard
- 6:30 Students and Kids Bible Study
- 6:30 Adult Bible Study (multiple classes)
- 7:30 Band Practice
CURRENT/UPCOMING SERMON SERIES:
Pastor John: September 26th – BRAVE Finding A Fearless Faith Series
Ladies Morning Bible Study: Every Thursday AM, 9:30, Fellowship Hall, “Master Outline of The New Testament”.
Ladies 4th “Saturday”: Will resume Saturday, September 25th, 10:00 AM to Noon, Fellow Hall, please bring a snack.
Men2Men Breakfast: Saturday, October 9th, 8:30am, Fellowship Hall. Speaker: Doug Nolte. Head of Union Rescue Mission and a retired Police Captain. November 13th: Pastor Scott Parks, Restoration Church, will be the speaker.
Medicare Briefing: Tuesday, October 12th, 7pm, Fellowship Hall, by Chuck Klusener.
Family Game Night: Every 3rd Friday, 6:30 pm, please bring a snack.
Church Alerts: Be sure we have your current “cell” phone number and/or email in order for you to receive important church alerts.
Church Bulletins: Are monthly and self-serve located at the back communion tables.
Have a prayer request? Our prayer warriors stand ready to pray for you. Call the church office, 316-676-3004, to have your request put on the prayer list.
“Like and follow” our Summit Kids on Facebook at Summit Kids ICT. Check out all the fun activities and outreaches we are involved in – you’ll be informed and blessed.
OFFERING AND TITHE: Offerings can be given: (1) through our website, www.summitchurchkansas.com, (2) mailed to Summit Church, 10225 E. Kellogg Ave., Wichita, KS 67207, (3) dropped off in our “locked” mailbox slot, (4) dropped off at the church during office hours (Mon-Thu 9-4pm, Fri by Noon), or (5) credit and debit cards can be called in to Phyllis Crouse at the church finance office.
Communion: We encourage you to participate in communion at home. If you don’t have the normal elements we use at church, any liquid (to represent His blood) and any piece of bread or cracker (to represent His body) will suffice.
Radio Outreach: “Summit’s Service” each Sunday, 10am on KNSS 1330 AM & 98.7 FM.
R E W A R D S: Thank you for your donations through the Dillon’s rewards program. For more info go to: www.dillons.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow, search Summit Church (QV127). For help call 620-669-3252 or email email@example.com
Have a great Lord’s Day!
Summit Church, 10225 E. Kellogg Ave., Wichita, KS 67207