Reminders for attending Sunday worship:
– We want to strongly advise those of you who have “symptoms” (fever over 100, cough or sore throat, shortness of breath, or have come into contact with anyone confirmed to have Covid 19 in the past 14 days) or are considered “at risk”, please stay home and live-stream;
– Those who don’t mind wearing masks, please do so.
– As you enter the sanctuary you may pick up disposable communion elements, and drop off your offering in the baskets;
– If you want to tithe online, the kiosk and iPad is available;
– Please dispose of communion elements in trash containers as you leave the sanctuary.
Here are the following ways you can join us online: Our church website: http://www.summitchurchkansas.com/media/. Our Services start at 10am. On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/summitchurchkansas. On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/summitchurchks. If you have any questions about live-streaming please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fellowship (snacks): 8:30-9:00 am
Bible Study: 9:00-9:45
Summit Students Bible Study and Kids Bible Study (Kids check in 8:45-9:15)
Classes for Adults:
- Rm 103 Gary Crouse – “Study of Hebrews”
- Rm 105 David McMullin – “The Churches of Revelation”
- Rm 106 Joan Hearne – NEW “Stop The Spin, Just Believe”. This class will review the progress of growth for every believer and focus on the promises and the positional authority of the Word of God. Stop by and see the Wall of growth used to illustrate these concepts. Find out why Satan wants to keep you spinning and Jesus wants your mind renewed to believing. The SPIN stops here!!
- Rm 107 Keith Martin – “The Study of Proverbs”
- Rm 108 (old conf room) John Rouse/Jason Hamlin – New Class for Parents starts May 2nd, “God is Closer Than You Think”.
Worship: 10:00 – 11:30
Adult, Students, and Kids Worship (Kids check in 9:45-10:20)
Wednesday Nights at the Summit:
- Light Supper: 5:30 pm
- Students and Kids Bible Study at 6:30 pm
- Adult Bible Study at 6:30 pm
- Gary Crouse – “Study of 2nd Corinthians”
- Joan Hearne – NEW “Switch On Your Brain, book study by Dr. Leaf”. Join us for another look at the work of a Christian neuroscientist, as she brings her research using science to align with the Bible. You will enjoy learning about Dr. Leaf’s successes in the recovery of traumatic brain injured people and her insight that as we renew our mind we have the ability to become smarter each day. This class is full of hope for your very bright future.
- Mickey Zoretic/Eddie Southard – “GriefShare”, 6:15 pm, Room #103
Pastor Joe: Through May 2nd: “Balancing Life’s Demands”.
GriefShare: Every Wednesday, 6:15-7:45pm, $10 book cost. Please call the church to sign up, 316-676-3004.
Ladies Bible Study: Every Thursday AM, 9:30, Studying Beth Moore’s, “Daniel”.
Family Game Night: THIS FRIDAY, April 16th, 6:30pm, in the Fellowship Hall, please bring a snack.
New Ladies Bible Study starting Thursday night, Apr 22nd, at 7pm, Rm 103. Priscilla Shirer’s “The Armor of God”, led by our Amanda Garriott. There’s a signup sheet at the front desk or call the church to order the $17 book.
Ladies 4th “Saturday”: April 27th, 10:00-12:00, in the Fellowship Hall, please bring a snack.
New Class for Parents of Kids Preschool thru High School starts Sunday, May 2nd, 9:00 AM, Room 108, entitled “God is Closer Than You Think”. Class will include: Parenting, Relationships, and Bible studies. In June – Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World. Teachers are John Rouse and Jason Hamlin.
Men2Men Breakfast: May 8th, 8:30am, Fellowship Hall. Speaker is Brad Reynolds, Head Baseball Coach at Douglass High School. June 12th, the speaker is Jeff Georing, Kansas State Judge.
2nd Sunday Donations: May 9th. We are collecting non-perishable food items to be delivered to Obadiah’s Pantry in Anthony, Kansas. Carts will be at the three entrances. Then on May 9th is “Undie Sunday” where we will be collecting new undies for all sizes and genders.
BRANSON TRIP: June 24-26th. Not only will you be staying at a great hotel (Stone Castle), enjoying delicious foods, and seeing many sites and shows (The Dutton’s), but you’ll be going to the Sight & Sound Theater (known as the most famous Christian theater in the world) and experiencing the life of Jesus. This “live” show will bring the Bible and its gospel to life right before your very eyes. Sign-up sheets and details are at the front reception area and in the Fellowship Hall. Don’t miss out on the fun! Sign up by June 2nd. For questions contact Gary Crouse.
Please do not water the plants – they are being cared for!
Summit Kids Ministry is thriving! We are looking for a few people who would be interested in being HELPERS to assist our leaders/ teachers in our nursery and toddler aged kids! REQUIREMENTS: Be Faithful, Love Kids, Love Jesus! Please call or email Deb Henry if you would be interested in devoting just ONE SUNDAY a month to help our devoted leaders as they teach our youngest to LOVE, SERVE, and FOLLOW Jesus! Call the church office to inquire: 316-676-3004.
Church Alerts: Be sure we have your current “cell” phone number and/or email in order for you to receive important church alerts.
Church Bulletins: Are monthly and self-serve located at the four communion tables.
Have a prayer request? Our prayer warriors stand ready to pray for you. Call the church office, 316-676-3004, to have your request put on the prayer list.
“Like and follow” our Summit Kids on Facebook at Summit Kids ICT. Check out all the fun activities and outreaches we are involved in – you’ll be informed and blessed.
OFFERING AND TITHE: Offerings can be given: (1) through our website, www.summitchurchkansas.com, (2) mailed to Summit Church, 10225 E. Kellogg Ave., Wichita, KS 67207, (3) dropped off in our “locked” mailbox slot, (4) dropped off at the church during office hours (Mon-Thu 9-4pm), or (5) credit and debit cards can be called in to Phyllis Crouse at the church finance office.
Communion: We encourage you to participate in communion at home. If you don’t have the normal elements we use at church, any liquid (to represent His blood) and any piece of bread or cracker (to represent His body) will suffice.
Radio Outreach: “Summit’s Service” each Sunday, 10am on KNSS 1330 AM & 98.7 FM.
R E W A R D S: Thank you for your donations through the Dillon’s rewards program. For more info go to: www.dillons.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow, search Summit Church (QV127). For help call 620-669-3252 or email email@example.com
Have a great Lord’s Day!
Summit Church, 10225 E. Kellogg Ave., Wichita, KS 67207