- Retirement Reception For Pastor Pat and Nancy Bullock -You are invited to the Retirement Reception for Pastor Pat and Nancy Bullock on Wednesday, July 29, from 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm, in Summit’s Worship Center. Sunday, July 26th, will be their last Sunday at the Summit. We will honor them in the Morning Worship Service, and then on Wednesday, July 29th, we will have a reception in their honor, from 4:30-6:30 pm. Pastor Pat and Nancy have served the Lord at Summit since the church began in September 2006. Now they will begin a new chapter in their lives with their move to Corpus Christi, TX.
- Last Movie Night of the Summer at the Summit – On Friday, July 31th at 7 pm, in the Worship Center, we will be showing the movie that everyone needs to see called, “Sing Over Me”. Our culture teaches that homosexuality is genetic and change is impossible. This movie is the story of Dennis Jernigan who was once a homosexual who became a Christian and left that lifestyle behind. We sing some of his songs here at the Summit and this is a must if you want to engage this culture for Christ. Admission is free. Invite some friends to come with you for a fun and educational evening at the Summit!
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast – Saturday, August 1st, 8:30am is our Men’s prayer Breakfast. Men please come and if you want to bring your wife, that is fine as well. God has a special message for the Summit Men and it will be a time of great fun, great food, and great fellowship. Don’t miss it!
- Next Sunday Is Promotion Sunday – Sunday, August 2nd is our promotion Sunday which will effect our nursery, children, and youth departments. If you are interested in serving in some way in our children or youth areas please contact the Summit Office.
- Carman In Concert at the Summit – On Friday night, September 11th at 7 pm, Summit will be having Carman here in concert. The tickets are now on sale here at the church.
- Piano Fund for Worship Center Piano We were able to enjoy the beautiful sounds of our new piano this past Sunday. The cost of the piano was $7,000 (this was a reduced price for the church). If you would like to help with this expense, please note on your check or envelope “Piano Fund”. Some of you have already given and I want to say thank you for your faithfulness in giving to the Lord and His church.
Share and Enjoy
Share and Enjoy
Summit Church Is Located in Wichita Kansas. Experience Dynamic Worship, Bible Study, and Preaching at the Summit Every Sunday and Wednesday. Pastor Terry Fox and Pastor Joe Wright invite you to join us for worship! We serve breakfast and coffee every Sunday Morning!
In 2006, a group of people asked Pastor Terry Fox to begin a new ministry. They wanted a church that preached the entire Bible without compromise, and one that would reach out to all people groups. Summit Church was organized and a major ministry began. We have seen God move in a miraculous way. Several hundred people now call Summit their church home.
God has allowed us to assemble a complete ministry team to care over the entire church family. We have a complete ministry program for all ages on Sundays and Wednesdays. There are other ministry opportunities throughout the week. There is a place and a need for everybody.
If you are looking for a church home, we want to encourage you to visit the Summit. Our church family is made up of a diverse group of people from all denominations, walks of life, and all ages. Summit partners with the Southern Baptist Convention in ministry and evangelism to win the world for Christ. The environment at Summit is warm, friendly, and accepting. We have a dynamic pulpit ministry with a strong emphasis on Bible preaching and teaching. Our worship services are led by talented and cutting-edge leaders that know and understand how to usher the congregation into a moving and spirit-filled worship. Summit is always excited about finding new and creative ways to reach people for Jesus.
We invite you to come and experience Summit.
Share and Enjoy
Thank you for taking part in Strengthening The Summit Building Campaign . It will be an exciting day as we will be taking our tithes, offerings, and Commitment Cards to the altar. (If you need a Commitment Card, we have them available at the back of the Worship Center.) This Sunday we are asking for everyone to tithe and to bring a special offering for the building—ask God what He would have you to give on this special day—and what He would have you give to the campaign over the next 18 months. As a reminder, we do have on-line giving available through our website atsummitchurchkansas.com. If you cannot be here this Sunday, feel free to give your special offering the next time that you are at the Summit. Also, in case you want to mail in your gift, our mailing address is
10225 East Kellogg
Wichita, KS 67207
Share and Enjoy
Summit’s Prayer and Healing Ministry
In both of our Sunday Morning Worship Services we have set aside a special time for prayer. We open our prayer station, located in the Worship Center, where people can come to be prayed with, or over, for any reason. Our pastors and prayer warriors will anoint with oil, as the Scriptures teach, if requested. We are hearing of many great results from this powerful ministry. Please bring or invite all your friends who need a special touch from God through prayer.